Rice with pistachios
Discover this delicious rice with tropical touch!
- 100 gr Green Kernel pistachios Grade A or S
- 2 onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 300g rice
- 100 ml orange juice
- 1 vegetable stock tablet
- 3 nectarines
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the onion with cinnamon for about 3 minutes. While stiring, add the rice and fry it for about 2 minutes.
- Add the orange juice, 600 ml water and the vegetable stock tablet. Bring it all to a boil and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Peel the nectarines, remove the pit and cut into cubes. Stir the nectarines and pistachios through the rice and serve immediately. Delicious with lettuce salad.